Sunday, August 19, 2012

Making my mark.... of the wild

So the house is nice and empty. This Mister is getting ready for dinner with his Pops which leaves me with some free time to catch up on this here blog. What's been going on as of late? Well....






Shazam! I finally leveled a toon complete from 1-85! (That's not to say I didn't do the same on my DK, but she started at 55. ^_^) Little Miss Talicara dinged 85 last weekend with the help of the love, and some awesome folks sticking by me just cheering me on for support. Funny enough, she dinged 85 after she died in a buggy quest in Twilight Highlands, but hey---- I got er' done.

We dived straight into PvP so I could wear my pretty crafted gear set Logan made for me and did a few dungeons as well to rack up some Justice Points for her transmog, as well as pick up some honor to start getting her PvP set into the fold. I still have a ways to go on her but in a weeks' time she's got 4pc Tier 9, the "Starcaller" title, a 10M Ulduar proto drake, a maxed out skinning profession (which I'll explain in detail in a future post), and.... well sheer awesomeness.

I wish I had more to say at the moment which in due time I will, but in the meantime that's what's up with me. What have you been doing to prepare for Mists of Pandaria? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment