Friday, October 19, 2012

EXTRA LIFE THIS WEEKEND!


That's right! Last night I finally reached my goal for this year's Extra Life event (and a HUGE THANK YOU to this year's donators! ^_^) and am now prepping for tomorrow's festivities.

Going into my second year, I'll be missing the absence of my partner-in-crime Stealthy as she now lives in a new state, but I have no doubt we'll still connect and play some games together! :) Included I got the best support ever from the Mister who will be joining alongside me for a good portion of the event so be sure to check out the following info below! If you'd like to join me in game, keep your eyes peeled for the following toons and where you can catch all the action while streaming online periodically!

Extra Life 2012 Game of Choice: World of Warcraft

Tentative Schedule *times are subject to change at any point*

12:00am - 6:00amEST - Leveling to 90 on my hunter, Alicara

6:00am - 12:00pmEST - Leveling a Horde Warlock with Loganowitz

12:00pm - 1:00pmEST - LUNCH BREAK (Games on le iPhone)

1:00pm - 7:00pmEST - Leveling a Horde Warlock with Loganowitz

7:00pm - 8:00pmEST - DINNER BREAK (Games on le iPhone)

8:00pm - 12:00amEST - League of Legends and SW:TOR FREE-FOR-ALL ^_^


You can find me in game all day tomorrow on the following toons:
Alicara (BM / MM Hunter on US-Ner'zhul)
Alicara (Demonology Warlock on US-Drenden)

(If you'd like to join in a party on either toon, please shoot an in game whisper or add me on RealID at: Alicara#1678

Plus I hope to get the stream up and running for a bulk of the day so bookmark these streams!
Loganowitz's Twitch Page
Alicara's Twitch Page

Thanks again everyone for your support and contributions this year! Let's have a blast! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment