Monday, August 20, 2012

I'll never get sick of arts & crafts...


So it's no secret that the Mister and numerous friends of mine are avid Starcraft 2 players. I'll be the first to admit--- I suck at it. Immensely. While it's all about APM, and building units and taking your opponent down all in, I'm THAT PERSON that just bides my time collecting minerals and creating Void Rays so I can "see the pretty things fly."

Hey--- I could've lied and made exaggerated claims about how I was trained by KeSPA kids. Oh they have the prettiest hair...

ANYWAY

Short end of a drawn out tale--- I don't play Starcraft. BUT what if I could put my own angle to it? What if I did something fun with Starcraft for not just the player, but the whole family?

Operation: Pylong, Marine, and Baneline are a go! Well they'll be a go, once I go to the craft store and the supermarket. But you'll see an updated post soonish! (trademark)




No comments:

Post a Comment